Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.Like those you can call at 4 am,it is those who read every crappy thing you write that matter.Here's to my friends!!Cheers
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Dinner, Drinks and Dance
After a long time had a weekend blast with the old gang. Whatever anyone thinks, Bollywood is in my blood. I hear Hindi music, however crappy, my body starts moving on its own. I dunno why but I am unable to enjoy English music with the same feeling. Since I have been back I haven't had a chance to head to Rupee Room and dance my heart out, until last weekend of course! It was by chance that we decided on dinner, drinks and dance nite. With a little shisha on the side. Truth be told, with the looks of things, I do not know when I will be able to repeat it again with the same group of friends. So that kinda added to the feeling 'There is no next time for a long time'. Making me party harder. The only thing that stopped me was my shoe. Had to break the night early because I couldnt stand anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment