I cant believe half a year is already over. I wont say time has flown fast...actually to me time has not moved very fast. I have literally counted down days every month, esp before Sumit's visits. But now I am once again down to my last 3 months in Singapore. I am excited because I know its gonna be jam packed..July is gonna whizz by me with a wedding and a major performance. August is going to be shopping, packing, meet ups. September is going to be vacation time and wrapping up work, good byes.
This time round I am not so worried about moving, cos I am going back to a place I am now familiar with. I dun need to like the place, I am not going back for it. So many times people have said long distance relationships dont work. I am not saying its easy, its very difficult, but they can work. Sometimes, its not a choice you make, its just a plan gone awry. Whatever be the reason, I am just glad that its gonna be over soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment