Monday, October 30, 2006

Castle McDreamy

Where is my Castle McDreamy? The one with the high walls to protect me from the world outside, the one where the people who live with me are always around, the one where its always a celebration and I never have to make another decision again.
Where is my Castle McDreamy, where my Prince Charming comes and blows me off my feet and rides away in a black horse?where everyone loves you just the way you are and for the way you are? where life is so easy to live that you dont feel pain ever again.

I grew up thinking that once I am all grown, life would be a lot easier. As I grew older I realised there is no Castle McDreamy and life doenst get any easier, you jus learn to cope with it better. Infact, there is no such thing as easy or difficult...it is jus life..and you just learn to live.

No comments: