Friday, July 21, 2006

Musings

I know my 'Gua Tempurang--part 2' is now long overdue...its still being written out and is still in draft format. Meanwhile I cant wait for next friday..am counting down days already. I am off to Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam early next saturday morning..sigh its still a week away. I badly need a break..this last month especially has been so maddeningly crazy at work, I din get much Masters work completed and I have been running between three different dance rehearsals for separate shows. I am just waiting to run away from all this..even if its just for a week. I havent had a vacation in 6 months! Wait...I havent had a proper vacation since last july when I was in USA for my cousin's wedding. But most importantly, I am going backpacking in Vietnam with my closest girlfriends...cant wait cant wait cant wait.

No comments: