Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.Like those you can call at 4 am,it is those who read every crappy thing you write that matter.Here's to my friends!!Cheers
Friday, February 10, 2006
Anxiety Pangs
I duno why past few weeks of my life has been about only one thing,my old job and new job.I guess its been such a big step for me and the amount of uncertainty still involved, I cant seem to stop thinking about these things (hence I keep writing posts about the same)
It starteed off with something exciting and something very impulsive.I started thinking about it more only after I had submitted my resignation.Then I went thru the whole phase of wondering if my decision was right or not (not that I could have done anything by then).
Today is my last day at work.
Come monday I will be going to sign the contract for my new job.A week after that I will start working somewhere other than here.I will be doing something which is so totally different.Within a week my entire life is gonna change.
Now I am going thru a phase of anxiety.Past few days I have felt so unfocused and unable to concentrate on anything.I feel nervous and anxious (not sure about what) and I dont feel like doing anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment