I had a good one week of break mindelessly watching television. Most of the time I din even bother to get off the sofa.I slept for like 12-14 hours daily. It was so much fun!!
I started my new job on Monday and I have survived a whole week! Oh well who am I kidding? I love my new job!! I love it.I love it.I love it!
Its a cute little lab in a corner of NTU. Its so casual and informal working here.I had so much catching up to do with my project so I spent the whole week doing that. I was supposed to have a presentation today but I thought it was supposed to be yesterday and I was working extra hard to get in 6 months worth of work and therefore couldnt blog. The best part was that I had 'Friends' playing in the background while I was working. I havent done that since I left NTU. I dont really need to work at my desk, I can just take my laptop and go some where else in NTU.I get work done, plus I get to move around! Its fun :)
Then after staying up the whole of night on wednesday to prepare the presentation slides etc, and spending the whole of thursday morning to practice for it, I realised that it was supposed to be on friday. So I jus packed up early and went home. Then again this morning I sat through all the morning presentations, went for an early lunch and came, just to be told my presentation has been postponed.Anyways I am not complaining. I love my job!
Did I already mention that??
No comments:
Post a Comment