Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tagged

Just not been in the mood to post anything, so decided to remain a reader instead.
But got tagged by Virdi,so..here goes


Seven things you plan to do before you die
(more like 7 things I want to do before I turn 30 actually)

1 a) Bunjee Jump...one of those cheap thrills in life
1 b) White water rafting...I have been wanting to do this for a year now.
1 c) Visit mount everest...dont think I have the endurance to climb it, so visiting is good enought for me.Also I have never see snow in my life
2) Get my PhD...if I ever managed it..this would be a dream come true
3) Wear really high heels and dance the Salsa...I need to first learn to walk properly in normal shoes,without tripping thn learn to dance the salsa...then do both at the same time.
4) Get a Harley Davidson
4b) Backpack in India for a year...if possible by motor bike (with my Harley)
5) I want to take a few years off and go to Africa and do social work there
6) Walk up to my boss and say "I dont need your job..good bye" ...hey I love my job..but once in my life, to some boss I want to say this
7) Geez...let me finish the above first before thinking of more ;)


Seven things you can do
(more like 7 things I am good at doing...)

1) Dance anywhere, anytime,...even if I m woken up from my sleep and told to do so
2) Talk anywhere, anytime, to anyone...even if I m woken up from my sleep and told to do so
3) Beat the crap out of my brother and my guy friends
4) Watch 22 hours of 'FRIENDS' non stop
5) Lose my temper before I finish countin to 10
6) Walk up to anyone smoking at the taxi queue and tell them to go smoke somewhere else...by law you can be fined for smoking in any queue in Singapore
7) Be excited about everything


Seven things you say most

1) Whatever
2) Damn
3) My Goodness!
4) I m gonna dance now
5) che po da
6) get lost
7) shit..


Seven things you can't do
(even if I try I would probably fail)

1) Cant write with my left hand
2) Cant drive a car....no license either
3) Be angry with someone (esp a friend) for more than 5-10 mins...no matter how bad I feel
4) Stop talking or dancing ...never never never
5) forget a friend's b'day
6) take up smoking
7) Lie to my close family and friends


Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex

aargghh...this I duno...I really cant explain...its jus one of those things..

If I find a guy attractive, I would know instantly from looking at him.
Its the whole thing,not jus t looks or personality but body language, the way he carries himself, the way he addresses people, the way he looks.

And its always different, cos people are different.

I cant template "wat attract me to the opposite sex".So not gonna try.


Seven celebrity crushes
(I really had to think about this one...)

1) Hank Azaria: the guy who also plays Phoebe's boyfriend David, who is a russian scientist..the guy who comes in Tuesdays with Morris where he looks very handsome
2) Chris O Donnell...I think he is really sexy
3) Aamir Khan in QSQT
4) The character 'Raj' in DDLJ...I am not a Shah Rukh fan, but I loved the personality of Raj.
5) Arjun in 'Mudhalvan'
6) Keanu Reeves in Speed
7) Richard Gere in the 'Visa' Ad taken in India


Seven people you want to tag

1) Vicky -I love his blog
2) Shub - Havent heard from her in sometime
3) Aye Kay - I know everything there is to know about him...so simple taggin :)
4) Prakash - has a very interesting blog
5) Oxymoron - regular on my blog, just want to know more
6) Packan - lets see what he has to say :)
7) Abhinav - Dont know him..so thought mite as well

No comments: