I woke up this morning and suddenly realised
"Damn, its already september..?"
My life seems to be simply going from one day to the next.Not sure when y'day ends and today begins.I have been having my fair share of fun, so I m not gonna complain.Work has been hectic, sometimes I wake up at 4.30am to reach office by 6 am.I know that is crazy, but did that the whole of last week cos I had a lot of work.Sometimes weekend also I need to go to work.
But otherwise, weekends were good, went to the Kulfi Bar a few times.That is a cool hangout place that I have fallen in love with.great ambience, decent kulfi and great couches to sit and chit chat. Went to a couple of new places in Clarke Quay. I have been happy that I am discovering more of Singapore now, so not gettin bored of going to the same places like Orchard or CityHall.
Even thought my life is very stressful at times,overall, I like it.It feels like every now and then something comes along to just perk me up..
No comments:
Post a Comment