Thursday, September 22, 2005

Rain Time

It was raining today.As I looked out the glass, I could see the rain drops fall.There was so much co-ordination in the way they were coming down.From a distance they looked a like a beautifully tied glass curtain.

These days it usually rains while I am sitting at work.Never whn I am leaving work...aarrrggghhh

I realised that after leaving university, I havent gone out and "played" in the rain.Oh those wonderful days, when I would happily dance around or go for a long walk in the rain.I would look up and close my eyes and feel the rain falling on my face. I would be shivering but I loved the whole sensation.The rain just made me feel so wonderful that I would forget how long I was actually gettin drenched for.

Then I would take a long hot shower, wrap myself with a blanket and watch some movie or sitcom while sipping hot coffee or nibbling a cold ice cream.My perfect day would just feel more perfect!

I miss those days! *sigh*

No comments: