Salaam|Namaste
Watched it y'day.I really enjoyed myself, proper stress reliever.More than the movie, the songs are stuck in my head.nearly all the songs are very catchy, I seem to be jumping up and down in my head everytime the words "Salaam Namaste" play in my head.But my favourite song was the slower one "Tu Jahan".
I think the thing I liked most about the movie was MELBOURNE!!I cant believe they actually stayed on The Great Ocean Road!Oh man, I would love that happening, wake up and see the antartic ocean every morning.Long drives (as long as I am not doing the driving) on that road. The chilly ocean breeze hitting the face.It was refreshing to see Australia instead of the usual America or Switzerland in the background.
(How they managed to drive fm the great ocean road to the city so fast, beats me though, it can be a good 2-4 hours, but I guess tt is bollywood)
No comments:
Post a Comment