Happy New Year!!
So this year started on a high note. We went to watch the fireworks in Dubai and the next morning we sort had an impromptu picnic and shopping outing ( don't ask how the first led to the latter). We rented a 4WD and packed a good amount of food and set off to see flamingos.
New year resolutions you ask?
Well for one I want to write more and blog more often. With an iPhone and iPad at my disposal, I should not have an excuse ( except I still have a toddler running around the house). I also hope this will lead to my active reading also.
Another thing I really want to do is hone my baking and icing skills. I seriously want to take up cookie decoration as a hobby. I need an avenue where I can be creative and since dance is off for a while, why not I say!
Of course the job hunt and weight loss plans are on and going, but feel very slow moving for now.
Let's see how much of all this shapes up.
So this year started on a high note. We went to watch the fireworks in Dubai and the next morning we sort had an impromptu picnic and shopping outing ( don't ask how the first led to the latter). We rented a 4WD and packed a good amount of food and set off to see flamingos.
New year resolutions you ask?
Well for one I want to write more and blog more often. With an iPhone and iPad at my disposal, I should not have an excuse ( except I still have a toddler running around the house). I also hope this will lead to my active reading also.
Another thing I really want to do is hone my baking and icing skills. I seriously want to take up cookie decoration as a hobby. I need an avenue where I can be creative and since dance is off for a while, why not I say!
Of course the job hunt and weight loss plans are on and going, but feel very slow moving for now.
Let's see how much of all this shapes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment