Its summer time again, weather keeps going up and down. There are weeks when its just plain horrible heat with absolutely no wind, leaving a suffocating feeling. On other days, there is a cold wind which subdues the heat and makes it bearable to go on walks. I look forward to such days, when I am not going to be on house arrest. One of the other perks of such days is being able to go for a nice cool swim. Except my stupid gym had closed the pool for half the week in the name of maintenance and when they finally reopened, they started the pool heater! Its summer for god's sake, who wants a heated pool?? And after all the 'maintaining' they did the pool was still sooo yucky and not very clean. Sigh, makes me miss Singapore a lot.
Of course there are perks of being in Abu Dhabi, especially when you dont want to get cooked like a lobster. You can get nearly EVERYTHING home delivered. Even if its just one lemon you want, they will deliver it and quite quickly too. Now my regular stores have seen my pregnant bump, I get priority service.
But all said and done, I will take the rain any day to the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment