Friday, June 17, 2011

My Bakes

Sitting at home, I started experimenting with various recipes, especially cakes. The good thing is its just two of us, therefore if something screws up not too much is wasted. Initially I tried very basic quick breads and brownies. Few months back I proudly bought a mini muffin tray to add to my collection.

So far I have managed to successfully make lemon, orange-strawberry, and lemon-blueberry breads, brownies, variety of muffins including cheesecake. But I have been having craving for a simple marble cake. So this morning I tried the first recipe I came across and very proud of the results. Thanks to my friends K and S who got me some amazing cocoa powder from Brussels.

I have been waiting to put up this post for a while, but since I am not a great photographer, I am dependent on Sumit to take the fotos and give them to me from his complicated camera which I refuse to operate and he doesnt trust me with! So finally I got some of the fotos out of Sumit's camera to put up.

So I am proud to present my

Lemon Cheese cupcakes


Orange and Strawberry Bread


Orange Cake with Chocolate-Cinnamon Frosting (Had baked it for a friend's birthday. I know the cake doesnt look so great but it vanished within 30 mins!)


Marble Cake


** Special Thanks to Sumit for being my practice dummy, eating everything I made and giving valuable feedback. :)

2 comments:

Florence Craye said...

Wow! these look great :)

Angelsera said...

thanks dear :) How you doing? long time no update on your blog