Every since exams have ended, I have tried to change my lifestyle...well slightly only. Gettin up later, reaching office on time and not before time, catching up on a lot of blog reading and news reading. Eating more fruits and drinking more water than before, gave up the coffee habit (except for the rare cup). Making a point to have some exercise included in my day (even if its jus a short walk). But one thing I actually look forward to is my cup of peppermint green tea. Its so refreshing, it makes me feel so revived after drinking it! I wasnt a big fan of green tea till recently. I tried all sorts of flavours, including lemon green tea. But the bitterness at the end always caught me. Now I love the after taste with the peppermint lingering in my mouth
...hmmm...
1 comment:
And I take the credit =P
Post a Comment