a bad day I can handle, a bad 2-days I cans till make it..but a bad week? now that is way beyond my capacity. How is it even possible that out of the last 5 days, not a single one went well? I guess to a large part my last ppr was to be blamed. It went so horribly bad, so much worse than I could have ever imagined. Only once before in my life had I written such a bad paper...and I flunked that paper.That nagging feeling telling me you should ve found more time to study ( even thought it wasnt my fault I had meetings the whole of monday, day before my paper, not allowing me to do any revision), you should have paid more attention (I had not mugged my slides and gone for the paper, and the questions merely required u to vomit the lecture slides..arrgghh so irritating). This is not how I wanted to do my last exam, of course now I have doubts if it will really BE my last exam.
and this jus tumbled down and like a snowball, my fear, disappointment, anger, irritation all increased massively over the last few days. I have been moody, cranky and very short tempered with everyone around me.
hopefully a new week will bring a fresh new outlook...
1 comment:
Look at it this way...If its all come tumbling down, the only place to go from here is up....
Post a Comment