
In the last few days I was told something about myself which ofcourse delighted me to the max, cos I dont usually take compliments well (actually I never know how to take them). Somehow I felt this foto that I took in the Blue Mountains (Sydney, Australia) kinda personifies the topic I am gonna discuss.
What is that people have been telling me?
I randomly called up a friend to talk, who sounded very dull to me. In order to simply cheer my friend up I said "Come on you are talking to me!!How can you be feeling dull?!" By the end of the conversation I was told that my friend felt much better after hearing my voice and that my enthu had rubbed off.
I was talking to yet another friend who told me that if I get dull, they all dont know wat to do and somehow everyone feels depressed. That I have a knack for making them feel much better.
Then there was this person whom I did not even know, who had come to me for some advice. End of the conversation, again I was told how I had not just made it very easy to open up and made this person feel better, this person was totally enthu after talking to me.
Another friend told me how easy it was for her to get carried away when chattin with me because my enthu is totally contagious.
I went back and thought about it. I am not a very articulative person. I dont have the knack of talking, cos I talk way too much and sometimes I talk all nonsense which doesnt even come out right. I have zit tact and dont give a damn of wat I say or do, dont care who thinks wat. But I am so comfortable with who I am that I am very enthu person in life, very high spririted.I can get excited about absolutely anything. Why am I so? I have no idea...I dont wait for the rainbow to appear in the sky; instead I see it in everything around me. All I need is a 'Happy Tot' which can b anything from the big giant candy in the window of a candy store to a affectionate hug from a close friend.
I am not sure if this makes sense, I just felt like publishing this post instead of just drafting it incase it makes sense to someone!
No comments:
Post a Comment