So finally after the whole 3 months torture period of trying to do too many things in the time, my exams ended!!I cant tell you how much of fun I had, in fact I really din wan the day to end. Paper ended at 4.30pm, though I left the exam at 4.10pm because I had already completed the paper and checking it at 3.40pm. Went out and had random discussions with a classmate about lots of things.The paper was crappy...and all it was basically testing us on was "how much bullshit can you write" and I suppose the person who manages to make his bullshit interesting would get the most marks..sigh..why at Masters level they do this I have no idea..Anyways, waited for everyone to come out as this was the last paper of the semester for some of us but for the fulltimers, this was the end of the course. There was so much noise and excitement outside the exam hall, everyone relieved that finally "The End" has come!
Quickly rushed off to a friend's place, where dinner party preparations were underway. Well, considering that I had been too nervous to eat before the paper and terribly hyper after and I had drained out most of my energy, my stomach was grumbling loudly as I entereed her place. She was a sweetheart who quickly whipped up piping hot "Ajwain puris" with such tasty sabjis. Imagine, it was raining outside and I had gotten a little wet also on the way, hungry from the exhaution of exam being server hot, fresh, absolutely amazing indian food! hhhhmmmmhh ...all I can say ...Mazaa aagaya! Well, she then went ahead and pampered me further by giving me something so awesome that I am still hung up on it, something called 'shaahi toast'.Possibly one of the best sweet dishes I have tested (considering that I wouldnt mind giving up chocolate for it...can guess how much I liked this sweet)
Anyways I had to leave early from there because another friend was waiting for me and we had made plans to go do some girly stuff, eyebrows and shopping. I cannot believe my own ears but well, I guess I have changed :D for the better?? U certainly hope. So it was a night out in Serangoon road.It had been so long since I caught up properly with her, as we were both very tied down with exams and work, etc. Anyways, we both bumped into another few friends and we walked around with them also, talking about good old times, etc.
Well all in all the evening turned into one of lots of laughs and catching up and stuff.Perfect start to my post exam period!! I cant believe its been a year since I started my Masters!! Halfway mark already! Woow!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment