Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.Like those you can call at 4 am,it is those who read every crappy thing you write that matter.Here's to my friends!!Cheers
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Random Grumblings
Sincerity has no place,
Positive or not, criticism is never taken well,
Honesty leaves you vulnerable,
Love is over-rated,
Hard Work is only sneered at.
Hope makes a mockery of emotions
on the other hand
Friends are there for support
Help is just a phone call away
Creativity opens new doors
Initiative brings motivation
Courage can get you thru tough times
Pay-it-Forward works
Sometimes I feel I think too much, sometimes I am glad I do.For life does not always present us with the easiest of dilemmas.Choices are not always straightforward and sometimes logic serves no purpose.I cannot live my life with logic for I am too emotional a person for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment