Sunday, October 16, 2005

Moving out...Is it my thing?

I am sure many people have moved countries and live away from family and friends.I duno why off late I have been thinking a lot about 'What would happen if I move to a different country?' Will I be able to uproot myself out of this safe comfortable fortress I have built for myself and go somewhere else and simply start over again?

Nearly all my friends in Singapore stay away from their families and came here for university. I have been lucky because I moved to Singapore along with my entire family, so atleast they were around for me.

I know its no big deal because its become so common.But at the mere thought of being away from my friends and family,tears just start rolling down.I cant take the thought itself,I dont know how I would do it.

I am not moving anywhere, this was merely me thinking of 'What would happen if I had to...'

No comments: