Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What so funny??!!

Its one of my extra HAPPY days,when I feel I am on top of the world and nothing can
dampen my spirits.Everything feels just perfect.Even if someone yells and screams at me, I jus simply smile back at them.I am more happy than I usually am.

My colleague has been asking me "whats so funny?", cos I cant seem to stop smiling.The weather has been good.Work has been fairly manageable.I feel like I am in form, confident and of course so full of energy, that I can climb Mount Everest by the end of the day.There is a skip in my step, humming a catchy tune. But I actually feel like gettin up and dancing away!

This is one of those days when I count my blessings and then count them twice.For I couldnt be better.I love my job, love my course and I am able to dance (as opposed to last yr this time when I was upset to be on a break from dancing).

Cant wait to leave office and go to class.Did I ever mention that I am lucky enough to be able to catch the sunrise in the east and also the sunset in the west?One of the perks of working in the east and studying in the west.

I Love my Life!

No comments: