Thursday, August 11, 2005

New Things

When I graduated last year, I was thinking to myself that I should make an effort to do something new and exciting to keep my mind occupied.It need not be extravagant but something that makes me go "Oh I have done that..." or "I have been there"

10 new things I have done since I completed my Bachelors in 2004

1.Took up a job, started my life as a working adult (probably the most unexpected thing that happened to me was getting the job offer from this company)

2.Went backpacking in Australia,(although technically it doesnt count cos it was too short a time frame, but hey who cares!)

3.Started Swimming for improving my ankle muscles (well I also found it very relaxing after a hard day's work, so decided to continue more regularly)

4.Restarted Bharatnatyam after my 'break' (Probably the best decision I ever took!)

5.Took up Tap Dancing and Odissi (my yearn for exploring various dance forms got the better of me and my time)

6.Started Blogging (actually I started this with the intention of keeping a log of all my travel)

7.Went to HK (on work of course. I definitely want to head back there again if possible, even if its on work, I don’t mind)

8.Trip to India (and wow was it a hectic packed one!)

9.Trip to USA (am so glad I impulsively decided to go anyways. Managed to meet up with family and cousins whom I otherwise meet once in many years)

10.Started my part time Masters course (and getting used to the Shuttling between Expo and NTU and home)

*Angelsera looks her list*
She is quite pleased with herself after completing the list.She feels good to have at least made a little attempt to not let her desires be mere wishful thinking in her head.Angelsera will give herself a treat later in the day.yippee!

No comments: