Off late I have gotten into this habit of reading by the seaside or waterfront.I like to go to the esplanade and sit there and read till the sun sets.Then I just sit and look at the lights, the beautiful lights that add splendour to streets.
This time, is my time.I dont share it with anyone else.I have sat alone sometimes and cried or laughed.I think about all the 'What ifs' of my life. Sometimes I wonder about the future.I know for a fact most of my friends find that I think too much.I think too much and I feel too much.I am very emotional and sometimes the mere thought of something happening affects me even though it hasnt happened.
I decided last year that everytime I felt this way, I was going to do something about it. I started with my trip to Australia, then joined Tap classes,then I started reading actively (once again).These are all feel good techniques I have been using for myself.
When I was told about my trip to HK, I was happy because it would give me an oppurtunity to be away from my usual hectic life.Two weeks seemed like just the right amount of time to spend discovering myself, my capabilities and regain my confidence and yet at the same time not hit the lonliness border.
Thank God for small miracles in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment