Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ouch..

I have heard of the saying 'The price of Vanity is pain', but i still cannot comprehend how people can pierce themselves, that too in all sorts of wierd places.

This is not just among the gals, a lot more guys get various parts (wierd parts) of their bodies pierced.

The most common are ears,I know I got mine pierced at the age of 1.But then who stops at 1 pair, its a trend to have many many ear holes.Nose piercing is also quite popular espcially in India.

A pierced belly button is supposed to be a fashion statement; I have also seen eyebrows rings and tongue stubs. Today I saw a girl with both her cheeks pierced.The first thought that came to my head was "OUCH!!! doesnt it hurt?"

I have never even had the guts to get a 2nd ear hole cos I am so worried about the pain and the infection that might follow.Infact I often tell myself its not worth it.

The things that people do in the name of fashion!

No comments: