I was sitting bored in office and decided to run a few errands jus as a break, guess where I ended up?The Lego Creators Show.Its an exhibition cum sale of lego products.
All of a sudden I felt like I had travelled back in time.I forgot about my office and I was happily walking around looking at the exhibition. From the Great Wall of China and Opera House to the Esplanade,everything has been "miniturised" in lego.I saw some real funky creative stuff also. I had built my first dream house with my first lego kit.(Of course when you are 3 they let you build houses with no walls n no roof and its ok!). Every year I would get atleast one small kit as a gift from some uncle or aunt or my parents. My favourite pass time used to be to come up with my own creations of cars and buildings.My lego would be sprawled all over my room and my mom would come screaming into the room to keep them in one place in case my brother accidently put one in his mouth.
I think today especially with kids spending so much time in front of the computer and television, lego gives them the oppurtunity to let their imaginations free and work hands on.On their website they have a lot of "cool creations" done by kids, some of which are really brilliant and very imaginative!
I am sure a lot of us grew up playing with lego.If you are one of those who loves lego, then dont miss this fair at Raffles City Shopping Centre Singapore.
No comments:
Post a Comment