So it seems it was a good idea I went to the airport after all. Even though I left an hour before the flight arrival, the flight arrived 45 mins early! Since Sumit was a Business passenger, his luggage and all came out quite fast and he was out of the airport as I reached. Luckily I had left him a message stating I was just reaching. When we were about to get into the taxi I noticed that the luggage piece with him seemed different. It took Sumit much longer to realise that he had by accident taken someone else's luggage! He refused to accept that he made any mistake, even though I told him our suitcase was dark brown and the one he had was very light brown. His point, 'brown is brown!' (sigh!men!!!!)
So we ran around the airport trying to return it and get back our suitcase. It was very important to me especially cos all the goodies my mom sent for me were in it and I wasnt about to lose them. God knows when we would get it and whether they wud have spoilt by then. Thankfully the nice Chinese gentleman whose suitcase we had was very understanding about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment