Thursday, December 16, 2010

Back to the Future

Its been 2.5 months since I came to Abu Dhabi..again. When I left for Singapore it was supposed to be a temporary separation and Sumit was to join shortly...but unfortunately that dint fall thru and I had to come back. This time also there was a lot of drama before I came..nearly everyday I changed my mind two times about coming back here. I was constantly caught between leaving my career and supporting Sumit. If I din come back Sumit would go crazy and if I did, I would.

Sigh..the sacrificies one makes in the name of love! So since I knew I had to come back, I made a pact. With the city. We were both going to start over, with a clean slate. I wouldnt let my previous prejudice affect my now judgements and the city would on its part treat me better. I can safely say that we have both kept our word so far. It certainly hasnt been a walk in the park but its better than the last time. I can only hope the new year will bring with it new tidings.

No comments: