It was a beautiful feeling to wake up to slight swaying, like someone was rocking a cradle. I was so excited about seeing the sunrise that I was up at 4am. I kept looking out the window of our room to see if the sun had come up. Finally I gave up and decided I was just going to go lie down on the deck above. My friend with whom I was sharing the room, thanks to me constantly getting on and off the bed, also woke up. The two of us went upstairs and were sitting there on the sun bathing mattresses just staring into the black surroundings. A little later the sun's rays became visible from behind the mountains. We went and woke the other two also. We all sat there taking fotos for sometime and the rest headed back inside. I sat there for a while longer. I loved the scene in front of me so much I just din want to go. There were a million thoughts in my head, yet I knew I wasnt thinking...I was jus staring and trying to take it all in.

We went to explore some caves after a good hearty breakfast (or was it before...I cant remember..but hey..does it really matteR??). I wasnt so impressed by the caves as they were not very big and we only covered the external chambers. I felt that Gua Tempurang was way better. Moreover, that had put fancy lights and pathways and kinda spoilt the "natural" feel. It was alright.
When we headed back to the boat, we quickly showered, packed and got ready to leave. We were heading back to shore by lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment