Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lost connection

Its been about 3 weeks into my new job now.I guess I have just lost track of time. I actually have so much to write about yet I am not sure where to start.I did a lot of things in the last 3 weeks, so much so that I am not sure where to start.Had a dance performance, watched 'Munich', took my brother out for his 'first drinking lesson' (being the cool sister I am ;) )

But I guess so much has been happening in the last few weeks I realised I am once again in that junction where I have never realise when my day starts n ends. I jus have so many things to complete..hence my blog had to take the back seat.I guess it will continue this way till my exams end.But I do miss blogging and I have decided I will not let my blog just die away cos I am busy.But well I hope I can succeed :)

No comments: