Well, classes started last week.Thankfully monday was a holiday and the week was more bearable.With 3 subjects this semester I know its going to be a marathon for me.
Wednesday class was fun!Well since it was the first class of the semester, there was so much 'catching up' to do, so the class was very noisy.We had an Indian Professor who loved to make us write everything he said down.He did not believe in the concept of 'Lecture Notes' or 'Slides' and used the white board instead.Me being habitually used to writing a lot during lectures had no problems.
On friday, I walked into my Elective class (Surgical Assist Technology) and realised there are only 7 students. The lecturer started the lecture by saying "hmm, I dont know if we should continue this lecture...in case you all get your hopes up about this subject being offered."
I just stared at him in absolute disbelief.How could they do this?!I really wanted to take this elective!It was one of the main reasons for me taking up this course itself.Good thing was that all my classmates felt the same way.Most of us tried to convince him to not cancel the course, we even offered to send in appeals to the Dean.Geez, I really hope the subject doesnt get cancelled.
No comments:
Post a Comment