Awesome movie!Must see for anyone who loves one liners. Good acting and a smart storyline.I had read Virdi's post on the movie and just felt like going.But I had not really thought it would be so good.I am at loss for words.I truly enjoyed myself and laughed my guts out.AB jr and Nana Patekar stole the show.Its one of those movies I wouldnt think twice about going again!
But there was one very serious thought which I couldnt get out of my head the whole night.There was one dialogue which went on similar lines to "Although you have lived 30 years, you will have some 30 memorable days, like the day you got your first salary, your first kiss, etc."
I went home and spent the night thinking about and reliving some of the most memorable days of my life.I realised that in my 24 years, I have many many memorable days, events, things I will always remember.Good and Bad.Wow! what a life I have had.It was at that moment I felt, if I died today, I would have no regrets.
No comments:
Post a Comment