I wake up early this morning as it will be my first day at the new work place in Changi.I left home at the absolutely unearthly time of 7 am.After 2 buses and a train journey I was at The Signature, Changi Business Park.I walked into the office at 8 am and found that not a soul was around.None of the desk had names on them so I went round and round the office trying to locate mine.
Finally, I unpacked and settled down, my watch showed 8.15 am. "Not bad" I thought to myself.By the time the first human walked into my office, it was nearly 8.45. At 9.15, my office has less than 3 people working.Gone are the days when in the Raffles office we used to start work at 8.30 in the morning.
Maybe the move was not as bad as I had thought after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment