

Its a fun filled movie with a simple story line and entertaining animals who keep you holding your sides the whole time while you struggle to remain on your seat.
Although the ratings given to this movie was not very high, I thought it was worth watching in the cinema.I would have stayed on for another round had it not been late already!
There are supposed to be 4 lead characters, Alex the Lion,Gloria the Hippo,Melman the Giraffe and Marty the Zebra. However, I think credit should be given to the 4 penguins and the lemur King (who speaks with a thick Indian accent).When the song 'I like to Move it' came on, I didnt even realise that I was actually dancing in my seat, till my friend caught hold of me. (The song is still playing in my head!!!)
As far as animation is concerned, I thought it was very tastefully and realistically done.A lot of times I felt I was not watching cartoon characters but real humans dressed like aninals.While watching the waves and the fire I actually thought they shot real fire and water and used high tech animation to merge the pictures.
I am not giving out the story, for those of you who want to know more about each of the characters, click on the link and the website is quite detailed.
Just to add on,everytime Melman spoke, I saw Ross's face!!It was jus too funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment