Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Time

Time seems to have flown by so fast.It feels like only y'day that I came to Hong Kong and its already time to leave.Tomo will be my last day (more like last half day) here.

I took the MTR this morning knowing that I wont be coming that way tomo morn.A strange feeling of familiarity crept in.So far every morning I would get mixed up with the names of the platform and invariably end up on the wrong one first before realising my mistake.This morning, I automatically went to the correct platform.

I think just 2 weeks and HK had gotten to me.I look at every tall building with awe, for each seems have such unique architectural design and the intricate details that have been taken care of and how they all glimmer in the night light.They compete to not just look the best but also hold the best companies and attract the best people.Some thing I havent felt in too many buildings in S'pore.

From my office, I can see from the piers of Hong Kong to the harbour at Kowloon and the ferries scurrying in between.The low hanging clouds which make the sky scrapers look like they are rising towards the heaven above.Beyond the tall buildings,as the clouds move,you can see the majestic mountains stand tall, fortressing around the island.Its such a pretty sight, I cant possibly describe.Its all that I wished S'pore would be when I came to S'pore for the first time.

I should call my time in HK a good break from the usual running and stressful life I normally lead in Singapore.Even though I am working here, I am free of all the weekly activities I get myself into so that I dont feel bored and useless.

Anyways,I am off to India on saturday.Dont think I can keep the blogs coming from there.Will try though.

No comments: