The past few days have been wet and soggy. From morning to evening its been pouring non stop.Y'day it was so bad that I couldnt even leave the office building because if you open the buiding doors, you are likely to get drenched.We had to settle for fruits for lunch.
The rain was kind enough to take a break at night and I managed to go out of office. I took a tram to North Point and walked to Causeway Bay.It took me about 2 hours but I liked walking, watching all the lights and the buzz of the city.Then took the tram back to Wan Chai and walked to my hotel.
Then guess wat!It started raining again :S
Anyways, this morning when I woke up, I saw a clear sky and beautiful view from my room. I was so excited that it was not raining yet again.Well, I spoke too soon.Within half hour it was pouring once again.
Dont get me wrong, I love the rain. I love the way the rain makes everything look so different.Normally I love getting wet in the rain.So many times I have gone for walks in the rain. But I dont like it when it pours.I dislike the humidity and the chill that come along with it.I hate the puddles especially when I cant play in them but instead am wearing formals and on the way to work and accidently step into one.
I hope it stops pouring so I can do a bit more exploring before its time to head back to Singapore.I feel like going to the window and singing "Rain rain go away" to the rain.
Rain rain go away
Come again another day
I want to be able to go out
Rain rain go away
No comments:
Post a Comment